Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I finally started a blog

So I finally caved and started a blog! Well, actually I started it a few weeks ago but my lap top kept erasing my post right before I would push the publish button. This happened not once, but twice. So I gave up! Third times the charm! I guess in a way this is very symbolic of life. Sometimes we think a promise blessing is on it's way when in fact it's just another turn in the road. We might want to give up and maybe even take a break for a few weeks but if we give it just one more try we might actually get "published". This is my hope! I am filled with hope. Hope that if someone is actually reading my blog it means I finally made a post! I also hope this means that I have friends or I guess they are called followers??? (I should clarify. Followers besides my Mom and Stephanie. Ha!). But most of all I have hope in life. To have hope is to:
-Have a general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
-Someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
-Feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best
-To look forward to with reasonable confidence
Here is to hoping that I don't have to make quite as many attempts at life as I did to making this blog post!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I LOVE it!! I'm glad you finally got one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! You should follow me as well! at yellowdress1111.blogspot.com

    -Annicia

    ReplyDelete